IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU CHECK THAT YOU ARE PURCHASING SYSGeeker SOFTWARE AND THAT YOU HAVE BEEN REGISTERED AS THE END USER FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS SYSGeeker END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED AS THE END USER YOU HAVE NO LICENSE TO USE THE SOFTWARE AND THE LIMITED WARRANTY IN THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT DOES NOT APPLY.
By downloading software of SYSGeeker from this website, you be in agreement to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with such terms and conditions do not download the software. The terms of an end user license agreement accompanying a particular software file upon installation or download of the software shall take over from the terms presented below. This is a legal agreement between you, the end user, and SYSGeeker Studio, the developer of the program ("SYSGeeker "), regarding your use of SYSGeeker products ("Software").
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT of SYSGeeker is guarded by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
Any observations or materials sent to SYSGeeker Software Ltd., including without restriction feedback, such as queries, remark, proposal or any related data regarding the Program, this website or any other products, software or services of SYSGeeker Software Ltd. ("Feedback"), shall be beleived to be non-confidential. SYSGeeker Software Ltd. shall have no compulsion of any kind with respect to such criticism and shall be free to duplicate, use, disclose, exhibit, display, renovate, create derivative works and distribute the response to others without restriction and shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Feedback for any rationale whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such criticism.
All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, and text incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by SYSGeeker or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is confined by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material.
- SYSGeeker respects the rights of artists and film companies, and the proper use of the SOFTWARE does not violate those rights. You cannot copy DVDs or Flash drives in order to sell or give away copies, or for any commercial reason.
- SYSGeeker discourages any attempt to copy rented DVDs/Flash drives. It is against the law to make a copy of a DVD for most purposes other than your own personal use. SYSGeeker respects the rights of artists and film companies, and asks that You do the similar.
- Using the SOFTWARE will create backup copies of DVDs. The copy will be an archival backup copy of a DVD, produced mainly for the private and personal use of the owner of the DVD from which it was made. Federal copyright laws prohibit the unauthorized replication, sharing, or exposition of copyrighted materials, if any, contained in the archival backup copy. The resale, imitation, distribution, or marketable exploitation of the archival backup copy is strictly forbidden. We ask you to admiration the rights of copyright holders.
- Restrictions on Reverse Engineering, De-compilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the object code portions of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this constraint.
- COVER CD. The replication and allocation of SYSGeeker Software (evaluation copy only) in various Cover CDs published by associated magazines are allowed. Nevertheless a copy of magazine with CD is mandatory to be sent to SYSGeeker Studio.
- TERM This License is effective until finished. You may end it at any time by destroying the Software, together with all copies thereof. This License will also come to an end if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement. Upon such execution, you agree to destroy the Software, together with all copies thereof.
Data and credentials provided on this Web site are provided "as is" without guarantee of any kind, either expressed or implied, including restraint warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and noninfringement. SYSGeeker uses sensible efforts to include precise and up-to-date data on this Website; it does not, nonetheless, create any warranties or representations as to its exactness or wholeness. SYSGeeker occasionally adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this Website without notice. SYSGeeker assumes no responsibility or accountability for any errors or omissions in the content of our Web site. Your use of this Website is at your own jeopardy. Under no conditions and under no legal theory shall SYSGeeker , or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this Website's contents be accountable to you or any other person for any indirect, direct, special, incidental, or important damages arising from your access to, or use of, this Website.
1. SYSGeeker does not permit you to utilize our SOFTWARE PRODUCT to do anything that violates the local law. If you utilize our SOFTWARE PRODUCT to do the prohibited activity, the consequent result shall be on your own accountability. If you diverge with this item, please don't install and/or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
2. The concluding interpretation is left to our prudence. Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you have any queries then don't hesitate and please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.